Friday, July 17, 2009

Everyone runs their own race

Hello all,
This is a post specific to me and a life change that has occurred for me.





And this is how: www.cigtechs.com. Thanks be to the 'Magnificent Bastard' who turned me on to this.

It's not really meant to be a cessation tool but that's how I am using it. Wish me luck and send me positive thoughts to finally get loose of the lovable cigarette. I'm still getting the nicotine happiness but it's being stepped down over time until even that will have no place. At the moment I am happy to have cut out the 'other' toxins cigarettes contain and that's a good thing. The cost savings are there as well. Plus I smell better too. Foof that may or may not be a blessing! ("What died in here?") Which reminds me of the 'killer joke' from Monty Python:

My dog has no nose.
How does he smell?
Terrible!

I like the html banner above, I have it on my desktop to remind me and keep me motivated. For anyone else attempting to 'quit' this may prove to be a viable way to accomplish that goal. And for those who smoke and don't want to quit, well, everyone runs their own race is what I say.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jim

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jim! :) I'm so happy that you decided to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it has been easier than expected. And I'm still going strong. :) Gosh I have to post something soon!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete