Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cheese Poll results and a request (another!)

Well hello, and a good morning to you!

Well it seems as though the readership buys different cheeses, and some do not. And one person that admits to being human. :P

As we head into this whole dairy idea we will be very interested in what kinds of cheeses people want. There are so many different ones that it is hard to imagine just making two or three and I would like some input if you would (points at readers).

So, if you have a favorite cheese leave me a comment on this posting purdy please, you guys may be the ones that set the cheeses we make in the future so tell us what you would want if you had your druthers and why. Do you like it on special occasions? Does it remind you of some place or some time or some meal? Lemme know whatcha' think.

Ok that's all for now, I have to get back to work.
See you later!
Jimily

PS I'll post a different kooky survey soon for you to answer. Thanks again to all who participated in this last one!

1 comment:

  1. I just love goat cheese of any kind. I've had it mixed with herbs and with red pepper.

    And I drink goats milk instead of cow's milk usually (well, just for cereal. I've never been one to actually drink milk).

    ReplyDelete