Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stands and deliveries


Hello again blogees and welcome back to the sticks.

Another weekend is all but over and more tasks have fallen by the wayside. I am pleased to say that I have the milking stands where I can at least use them to trim hooves etc. Here's a picture of Plum enjoying Alfalfa and she likes her alfalfa.

The last thing to do is to add the feed bucket and they will be completely done. At some point I do want to replace the standing area with metal but for now that plywood will get us started. Thank goodness for that completed project, now I can move onto the next project which will probably be the milk parlor or a gate. We'll see what comes.

Speaking of what comes, the milking machine has arrived. Hurray! We set it up and even started it up. To me it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be which is good. Now we just have to get the goats used to hearing it and of course having it attached to them. Wow, two more steps closer, it is amazing how that happens sometimes.

Well that's all I have for now. We hope you had a good weekend! Take care and thanks for stopping by!
Jimily

No comments:

Post a Comment