Thursday, February 28, 2013

Music for the woodworker

Hey all you who like music!

As you might know I am a woodworker whenever I can be and I like good mood lifting music. One of my favorite woodworkers to take queues from is Steve Ramsey of Woodworking for Mere Mortals. One of his latest Youtube videos shows how to make a plywood picture frame which by itself turned out really nice. He has been showing off his video editing skills lately and this last video has a sound track I just love. The singer is a girl named Amelia June and it was produced by Loveshadow. It has been added to my favorite listening list.

You can check the song at the CCmixter website HERE. And woodworkers can watch Steve's video with the song HERE.

Enjoy, I hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jimily

PS Oops, I forgot to mention that this song was originally written and conceived by Trifonic, and they in allowing others to re-mix this song using the original acappella voice and drum tracks resulted in the above mix which rules. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment